Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Two months left in 2020 and One day before election

 I'm going to keep this brief. I didn't sleep at all last night. I mean, I seriously was awake from breakfast yesterday until like 9:00 AM this morning. I napped for an hour and then started looking for CaDiva. As I walked downstairs I was bent over the stair railing to tell her I was coming down. Then stood up too fast and smacked my head on the corner of the first floor ceiling.

This knocked me for a loop and I sat down rather suddenly on the steps. CaDiva is used to me yelping as I walk down stairs so I called out, I hit my head. 

Where she said. On the ceiling I said. 

Pause

I didn't know you were that tall she said.

I married a smart aleck.

Anyway, given that the election is tomorrow, I think this my last chance for sleep for about a week. So, I'm not going to sit up tonight to blog.

Thank god it is November 1st. We are almost out of 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment